Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Maternity Outfit Post // Blue & White, Stripes & Jeans

Hey y'all!  Wow, it's so crazy to realize that my little boy will turn 2 years old this weekend!  Where has the time flown?  In only about 3 1/2 months we will be welcoming our new baby boy into the world!  Big changes coming around here.  Well, anyways, I'm pretty excited about having two little munchkin fellers running around. :-)

 Sorry for the odd lighting in all of these pictures :-/
With my quickly growing baby belly, it is hard sometimes to find outfits that
are comfortable, but also look nice.  This one of definitely fits that description!

 My daily hairstyles lately have ALL been some type of bun!  Today's was a Sock Bun.
Bun styles are just soooooo practical for mom life, summer heat,
and can be thrown into place in a jiffy.  I highly recommend them. :-)


// outfit details \\
Shirt: Sears
Cardigan: Sears 
Jeans: Thrift Store (for $.80! a great find)
Flip-flops: Given to me


Thanks so much for visiting!
Take care and have a fabulous rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from y'all! Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without accounts can comment as well, but it would be nice if y'all would please leave a form of name for identification. Also if there is anything you'd like to see a post on, let me know. I appreciate y'all stopping by and thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...