Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March Photo Challenge


Hey y'all!  One of my favorite blogs, Joyfully His, posted this photo-a-day challenge for March.  It looked really fun and I'm so excited about doing it.  I know I'm late posting this (mostly because of bad internet service), but y'all can still participate in this challenge by just catching up on the first few days. :-)

I'm hoping to post the pictures that I've taken at the end of each week. Also, y'all be sure and go check out Joyfully His.  They are a great Christian blog and have really been an encouragement for me and are truly inspirational!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I think I want to try this! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad! Thank you so much for stopping by. :-)

      -Alice Wright

      Delete
  2. Aww thanks for supporting us Alice. You're sweet. :) I cannot wait to see your pictures!

    Madyson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you're welcome. I really love y'all's blog and this is such a fun challenge. I'm lookin forward to seeing your pictures too! :-)

      -Alice Wright

      Delete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from y'all! Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without accounts can comment as well, but it would be nice if y'all would please leave a form of name for identification. Also if there is anything you'd like to see a post on, let me know. I appreciate y'all stopping by and thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...