Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Braided Half Crown / / Hair Tutorial


Hey y'all!  It's time for another hair tutorial and this time I did a braided half crown on Gina and it turned out really well.  First, you braid a piece from one side of your head as pictured below.

 Then do the same to the other.

 Next pin the second braid up under the first

 And do the same to the other side.

 I did this one rather quickly, but you can if you try and hide the bobby pins better than I did it'll look a lot better.  And there you go, a pretty half-up half-down braided half crown! :)
This is the way I did her hair for the Looney House Fall Festival click here to see a post about the event on our farm blog The Wright Family Farm.

Thanks for stopping by and if there are any hairstyles in particular
that y'all would like for me to post about, please leave me a comment
below.  I love to hear from y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from y'all! Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without accounts can comment as well, but it would be nice if y'all would please leave a form of name for identification. Also if there is anything you'd like to see a post on, let me know. I appreciate y'all stopping by and thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...