Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

French Braided Messy Bun / / Hair Tutorial

 Hey y'all!  I know it is another hair post after having a bunch in a row, but this is the way I had my hair up the other day so I decided to just go ahead and post it.  This is definitely one of my most favorite go-to hairstyles mostly because it just gets all my hair up and out of the way (and is very comfortable), but is still a kinda cute messy bun ;).


 First start with all hair brushed and flipped the way you like it.
 French braid it half way back til right behind your ears

 then grab it all up and twist it around itself.

 Tie it all off with an elastic band and that's it;
a cute, fast, elegant twist on a regular messy bun.

 Tip: If your hair is awfully thick like mine, you may want to add
a few jaw clips, bobby pins, or twisty screws to keep the weight of the bun
up, so it's higher up on your head.

It was a rainy day, but another great benefit of this style is that later that evening when I took it all down, I was left with pretty waves in my hair since it had gotten wet earlier.  I hope this was explanatory and y'all liked it.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I'd love to hear from y'all.  What are some of your "go-to" hairstyles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from y'all! Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without accounts can comment as well, but it would be nice if y'all would please leave a form of name for identification. Also if there is anything you'd like to see a post on, let me know. I appreciate y'all stopping by and thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...