Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Outfit Post / / Black/White Fancy Casual (Nursing Friendly)

 Hey Ya'll!  Since I'm nursing my little one, I'm always on the lookout for nursing friendly clothes that are also modest and am always trying to create styles that work for nursing.  I found this black nursing top at a local thrift store.   It is hard to find nursing or maternity shirts that have a high enough neckline and this one does, but it is sleeveless, and personally I prefer not to wear them without something over the shoulders, so I added this pretty sweater.  This outfit is very versatile since the white, elegant sweater gives it a fancy aspect paired with the black shirt, yet the blue jeans keeps it casual.
 The fancy necklace came out of a pallet of returns (one of the pro's to my husband and I running our online returns' business, Wright Resale) and matched just right.
 This style nursing shirt works nicely and it is actually a maternity shirt as well which makes it an even more useful addition to any modest young mother's wardrobe.

 // outfit details //
Nursing/Maternity Shirt: Thrift Store
Sweater: Sears
Jeans: Walmart
Shoes: Walmart
Hair Barrette: Walmart
Necklace: Returns' Pallet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from y'all! Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without accounts can comment as well, but it would be nice if y'all would please leave a form of name for identification. Also if there is anything you'd like to see a post on, let me know. I appreciate y'all stopping by and thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...