Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

March Photo Challenge // My Pictures

Hey y'all! Remember that "March Photo Challenge"?  Well, here are my pictures from throughout the month.  I had planned to post them at the end of every week, but so much has happened and we've been overly busy all month long.

I know I had fun doing this and I hope y'all will enjoy seeing the photos.
So, here they are finally! :-)

#1 Your View
We still had snow at the beginning of the
month and this is our view as you're leaving our
farm out the back way.  It looked so pretty
covered in a blanket of snow.

#2 A Corner
This is a corner in downtown Ashville, AL
on the square.  You can see the old rock store and the "Upping Block".
Click here to see a post on our farm blog that I did about the "Upping Block".

#3 In Your Hands
A hot cup of coffee on an early cold morning.

#4 A Clock

#5 Happiness
Yep, true happiness!!! :-)
A picture that has now become one of my very favorites.

#6 Luck or rather "Blessed"
Instead of doing "luck", I decided to take a picture
of how blessed I am.  Family is such
a special thing that we should always be thankful for
and never take for granted.
We are very blessed!

#8 The Sky
A lovely sunrise on a beautiful,
crisp, early, spring morning as the mist
filled our little valley.

#9 Two Things
Pen and paper; two things that I really love!

#10 The Ground
The ground covered in pretty violets.
These edible little wildflowers are some of my favorites.
some fun ways of using violets this spring!

#11 Contentment
The face of my sleeping baby boy.

#12 Your Name
This Bible was given to us on our wedding day by my family.

#13 Prized Possession
My fiddle and mandolin are definitely
 two of my most prized possessions.

#14 Breakfast
Cinnamon Raisin Bagel with
Cream Cheese, 2 Boiled Eggs,
Strawberries, Grapes, and a glass of Milk
to drink. Yummy!!

#15 Someone You Love
Two "Someone's" that I love very, very much!

#16 Your Street

#17 Green
A refreshingly, tasty watermelon.

#18 Something Old
Janney Furnace.  A local historic site that we actually
went to at the end of the month for Jesse's birthday.
and the civil war reenactment that they were hosting there.

#19 A Pair

#20 Something New
A new book that we just got and are very excited about!  We've been going through Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University (FPU) and highly recommend it for everyone no matter what stage you're at in life or with your money.  Y'all should go definitely check out their website www.daveramsey.com.

#21 Black and White
One of our favorite hymns that was actually sung at our wedding.
"God Holds The Future In His Hands"

#22 Stripes
Gavin's shirt.

#23 Rings
Our wedding rings and my engagement ring.

#24 Water
Our pond.

#25 Telephone

#26 Floral

#27 Mail
If you look close, you can barely see our
honeybee hives in the top left corner of the picture.

#28 Circle
Small cedar disks that we have been selling in our Etsy shop.

#29 Tiny

#30 Cold
We had an impressive hail storm that day. 
There were some much, much bigger ones than these.

#31 Green
And last, but not least, a little green
leaf growing between some rocks.

What an interesting month this has been!  From snow at the
beginning to now working in the garden and enjoying all
of the pretty wildflowers.

This was such a fun challenge
and I had lots of fun doing it.

Have y'all taken any interesting photos this Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from y'all! Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without accounts can comment as well, but it would be nice if y'all would please leave a form of name for identification. Also if there is anything you'd like to see a post on, let me know. I appreciate y'all stopping by and thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...