Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Five 5 Minute Hairstyles

Hey y'all!  We've been so busy around here lately that I haven't put my hair up very fancily the past few days.  Here are some of my favorite "go-to" styles that I do all the time which take less than 5 minutes, and are awesome when you're in a rush to get ready, or for busy moms like me. :-)

#1 (is the one pictured a above)
Half up - Half Down Braid


#2 Headband with a Side Braid
I really like this style because it is an easy
way to decorate a normal everyday braid.

#3 Topknot
This is a really simple updo that is very quick to throw
together when your in a hurry, or for chores around
the house to keep the hair off of your neck.

#4 Half up - Half Down
This without a doubt is my main
"go-to" style for many days of the week.

#5 Flip-Through Ponytail
And lastly, a fast and simple way to dress up a ponytail!
The other styles are pretty self explanatory, but I'm
going to go ahead and include some "how-to"
pictures for this one.

 Staring with a high ponytail,
 split the hair above the elastic band,
 flip you hair up,
 and pull it back through the gap that you made.

I hope that some of these ideas are helpful
for when you need to style your hair in rush. 

What are some of y'all's favorite 5 minute or less hairstyles?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from y'all! Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without accounts can comment as well, but it would be nice if y'all would please leave a form of name for identification. Also if there is anything you'd like to see a post on, let me know. I appreciate y'all stopping by and thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...